To ensure a successful print…
- Submitting your artwork as a “print-ready” PDF file is preferred.
- We will also accept files created in Adobe® Illustrator®, Photoshop®, and CorelDraw®.
- Acceptable file types include: PDF, AI, EPS, PSD, TIF, JPG.
- If multiple images are selected for a product, submit one file per image.
- For multiple print, double-sided, and/or double-print products, please design on all layouts within the template even if the layout graphics are the same.
Using the templates
- Artwork must be created using the provided templates. Our artwork templates include all necessary measurements, bleeds and safe guides.
- PDF template contains the actual template for design use.
- Do not alter the template lines in any way when creating your design.
- Only include graphics to be printed. Do not include notes, comments, or additional instructions in your file.
- Always preview PDF created before submission to ensure accurate results.
Observe the following information when creating your artwork file(s):
- Outline all fonts.
- Embed all placed images.
- Submit all artwork files in CMYK color space mode. Avoid RGB, LAB, and Indexed color spaces.
- Use 100% opaque PANTONE® Color Bridge® colors for more accurate color reproduction.
- A minimum resolution of 360dpi on textile (fabric) and a minimum resolution of 300dpi on any other material (vinyl, rigid materials, etc.) is required for raster (pixel) images. Higher resolutions and vector files are preferred.
- Use vector art when possible for logos, fonts, and line drawings. Convert raster art to vector when possible to avoid pixilation, or jagged edges.
- Bleed is required on all artwork files. Extend all artwork out to the template’s blue bleed line.
- Keep text, logos, & important images inside the safety line or they might get cut off.
- The required stroke strength (line thickness) of fonts and objects needs to be at least 2.83pts. Using fonts and objects that fall below this requirement may lead to undesirable results.
- Your artwork files must remain open and accessible. Do not password-protect or encrypt your files.
Follow the link to upload your artwork and fill out the provided form so we can determine your internal contact faster. A message will be displayed if the upload was successful or an error occurred. You will receive a confirmation e-mail about your uploaded file for order.
Artwork Checking & Proof
When the artwork is print-ready, we send an electronic proof so you can see how the final project will look. We make sure to secure final approval before beginning any print job. These proofs are vital for making sure you are satisfied with every detail of your display.
The PANTONE® matching system is used for specifying and blending match colors. It provides designers with swatches of over 700 colors and gives printers the recipes for making those colors. We use in-house color swatches of the industry standard PANTONE® colors to be able to color match and discuss client specifications accurately. For digital printing, we cannot guarantee a 100% color match for all colors. Use 100% opaque PMS (PANTONE®) Color Bridge® colors whenever possible for greater accuracy.
PANTONE® Color Chart
Use this guide to assist your color selection and specification process. Do not rely on it as your only method for final color selection. This chart is a reference guide only. PANTONE® colors on computer screens may vary based on the graphics card and monitor used in your system. For true accuracy, use the PANTONE® Color Publication.
Return to Upload Artwork